Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Annual Inspirations New Product Blog Hop



Welcome to our Annual Inspiration New Product Blog Hop!  Each participant will be using products of their choosing to showcase the versatility and variety of the fabulous new products from Close To My Heart.

 If you have come here from Melissa Robinson's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants at Adeline's blog.

This month we have approximately 54 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations. Working the hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

 

For my project I'm featuring the new Seaside Paper Pack and the Hello Summer stamp set in a fun little mini-album! This is actually a project I made several months ago at a CTMH Regional event but I had to wait until August to share it. 


I'm still waiting for my summer vacation pictures to be developed so I've chosen to leave the pages blank for the time being. But, to give you an idea of what the mini-album looks like take a look at the interior pages below:

Cover & Page 1
Pages 2 & 3
Pages 3 & 4
Pages 5 & 6
Pages 7 & 8
Pages 9 & 10
Pages 11 & 12
Pages 12 & 13
Page 14 & Back Cover
Supplies Used:
Z1956  My Creations Hip Pics Album
C1595  My Acrylix Hello Summer
X7192B Seaside B&T Duos™
X5763 Smoothie Cardstock
X5762 Lagoon Cardstock
1385 White Daisy Cardstock
Z1934 Flamingo Dots
Z1887 My Crush Best Day Ever Assortment
Z1920 Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape

This really was a fun and easy project to make and I look forward to offering it as workshop soon so stay tuned for more info! 

Now "Hop" on over to Terry Ann Diack's blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

Remember, the Annual Inspirations book is available all year!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click HERE) to get a copy of your Annual Inspirations Book today!

Thanks for checking out my project and have a wonderful day!

~Michelle Battitori

No comments:

Post a Comment